That sucks that you have had a problem with one of our product. Let's get you or your customer rolling again as fast as possible.
First things first, please check with the brand of the product via their website to see if your submission is covered under their warranty protocol. Hit Our Brands page to access each site. Remember, warranty only covers manufacturing faults.
We can only cover warranties purchased from Authorised Triplesix Dealers within Australia and New Zealand. If you purchased an item from an International Mail Order or non-Triplesix dealer, you must return the item to them directly.
All warranties have to be returned to the place of purchase for submission. If you can not return to the place of purchase you are required to provide the store with all the below information for them to submit.
Emailed the following information:
(all info below is required for the warranty to be processed and anything missing will delay the process.
- Your name/store name.
- Email address.
- The part brand/name/model/colour/size. The more info you can provide the better.
- Clear photo/s of the fault.
- A clear copy of the reciept showing the date and place of purchase. A photo or scan is fine as long as the details can be read.
- The serial number of the product.
- Email it to email@example.com
We will reply to let you know that we have received it and forward it to the brand for consideration.